On Tuesday, October 23rd, iHomeschool Network invites all homeschooling moms to a Facebook Block Party from 8:00-9:00 PM ET. During this online party, we will be showcasing four of our favorite homeschool group blogs.
Featuring The Homeschool Lounge, Homeschool Mosaics, The Homeschool Classrooom and The Homeschool Village.
The mission for this block party is to celebrate the beauty of friendship within the online homeschooling community, our virtual homeschool neighbors.
There are many multi-author homeschooling websites currently online and we love them all! Many of our iHomeschool Network members are contributors to these websites which daily provide fresh and informative content. Each of the four sites that we will be celebrating at our party are blogs that we trust and happily recommend to our own readers for encouragement and advice.
So please join us on Tuesday, October 23rd, from 8:00-9:00 PM ET. Make some new friends, get to know the personalities behind the blogs, and win some great prizes!
- Family Registration and a complete set of recordings from the winner’s choice of Teach Them Diligently’s conference(s) in 2013
- One $20 Amazon gift card
- Three $25 Amazon gift cards
- One $50 Amazon gift card
- Educating the WholeHearted Child by Clay Clarkson with Sally Clarkson
- The Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson
- How to Have H.E.A.R.T. for Your Kids by Rachael Carman
- Package of Lapbooking Supplies from Pear Educational Products (to include (1) 6 x 8 Blank Project Book, (1) 9 x 11 1/2 Blank Project Book w/Pocket Page, (1) 12 x 12 Blank Project Book w/Pocket Page, (1) Fold Up Project Base, (1) Fold Up Project Extended Base, and (1) Project Base Adhesive Strips, pack of 10)
- Lab Record Notebook from Pear Educational Products
- Three copies of Homeschool Mosaics’ e-book, Sanity Savers
- Homeschooling by the Numbers eBook by Angie Kauffman
- Three eBooks of your choice by Angie
- $20 Just a Tiny Owl gift certificate
Important Information About Attending the Party
The party will take place on the Facebook fan page of iHomeschool Network. Your first step in attending is to click the Like button to become a fan of iHN.
After you change your settings, be sure to look left and right as you follow the conversations along the timeline. New conversations will be added often, so please keep refreshing.